Monday, January 22, 2018

Crazy House

Crazy HouseCrazy House by James Patterson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read from James Patterson. Now I'm wondering if all of his books are this crazy. I know the book is called Crazy House, which should have given me some warning, but there was no way I could have expected what happens.

After reading this, I'm wondering if there is going to be another book. There was so much left up in the air by the end of Crazy House. I wold like the lose ends to be tied up.

Crazy House reminds me of The Hunger Games in a way. They are no where near the same, but they both feature a United States after something horrible, ending with a government that is more like big brother than anything else. Rebellion is not tolerated, and those fighting the government must do so in secret or risk losing their lives.

I reviewed this book for the Beehive Book Awards.

Author: James Patterson
Publisher: Hachette Book Group
Publication: 2017

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment