Thursday, August 2, 2018

Horton Halfpott: Or the Fiendish Mystery of Smugwick Manor or the Loosening of Mlady Luggertuck's Corset

Horton Halfpott: Or the Fiendish Mystery of Smugwick Manor or the Loosening of Mlady Luggertuck's CorsetHorton Halfpott: Or the Fiendish Mystery of Smugwick Manor or the Loosening of Mlady Luggertuck's Corset by Tom Angleberger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm pretty sure I bought this book because of the cover. The cover is cool, and it glows in the dark, which is just a bonus.

This book could lovingly be called a study in the absurd. The fact that it is so crazy makes it enjoyable. There is no way to guess what is going to happen next, because nothing follows any sort of logic. This book is an enjoyable read that I would recommend to anyone, even adults, because we all need a little absurdity every now and then.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment