Monday, July 10, 2023

Archibald Lox and the Sinkhole to Hell

Archibald Lox and the Sinkhole to Hell (Archibald Lox, #7)Archibald Lox and the Sinkhole to Hell by Darren Shan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The beginning of this book was kind of sad. I was a big fan of *spoiler*. But, I appreciate the respect most of the Merge showed. I guess really, the Merge showed respect, it was some of the Sub-Merged that didn't.

A lot of questions are starting to form about who Archie really is, and what his connection is to Stefan. Is he a reincarnation? Is he a descendant? What is going on. Especially now that it seems that Archie can do things that the Born cannot, facts that seemed set in stone no longer seem so sure.

I've thought a lot about extreme sports off of a inverted pyramid since this book, and I'm still thinking I would not do any of them. Not for me. No way, no how. Although, it does seem safer than the situation Archie finds himself in by the end of the book. Poor Archie, never knowing who to trust.

I received a copy of the book from the author in exchange for a review.

Age appropriate: Yes
Content warning: Language, Violence

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment