Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Where's My Cow?

Where's My Cow? (Discworld, #34.5)Where's My Cow? by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been waiting to read this since I first read about this book in one of the Discworld books. Forgive me for not remembering which one, it's been a couple years, and there are many. The fact that this exists at all warms my heart.

At first I thought it was going to be the same story as what is in the main book. I was wrong. I would recommend reading some of the Discworld books before reading this. All lot of Discworld characters are mentioned, and it's fun to know who they are instead of just reading about them with no reference point.

I loved the illustrations. They were definitely different than what I had in my head for how I thought the characters looked, but they were beautiful. For some of the characters, I had had a hard time picturing them, so having that image in front of me gave my brain the push it needed.

All in all, highly enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment