Sunday, July 30, 2017

An Adult Picture Book for the Horror Lover in All of Us

This book is not being published until October, making this a perfect Halloween read.

This is a picture book that is most definitely not meant for children. It may give them nightmares. Actually, it may give anyone nightmares.

It was funny and entertaining, but I personally can't see anyone reading it more than once. I know there are people out there that will find this book so entertaining that they read it over and over, I'm just not one of those people.

The illustrations were great, and the poems were hilarious. For anyone that has ever thought of the zombie apocalypse, this is a great way to enjoy not only the zombies, but many other ways the world could come to an end.

I give it 2 stars.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment