Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Rebel, Bully, Geek, Pariah

Rebel Bully Geek PariahRebel Bully Geek Pariah by Erin Jade Lange
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is one of those books that drew me in because of the cover. The story was great. There were plenty of twists and turns to keep me interested. The four main characters have back stories that help explain choices they make. Each one starts out as either the rebel, bully, geek, or pariah, but slowly come to realize that a person is not just a label. There are many different facets of a person.

The time jumps did leave me a little confused. When I finished the book, I realized that I hadn't really understood the beginning at all. I will have to read it again to see if I can figure out what I missed the first time.

Author: Erin Jade Lange
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Publication Date: 16 Feb 2016

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment