Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Arthur and the Minimoys

Arthur and the MinimoysArthur and the Minimoys by Luc Besson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I believe this is one of the books I received for free from an elementary school. It is an interesting concept, but I found it difficult to get through. It didn't capture my attention. I personally feel like there was too much off topic information that slowed the plot down. It is possible that the information that didn't seem to belong is relevant to the second book, but it didn't make sense in this one.

This novel is about the adventures of Arthur as he tries to save his grandmother's property by finding his grandfather that disappeared many years before. He is thrust into the miniature world of the Minimoys and joins in their struggles to defeat the evil M who may know where Arthur's grandfather is.

I like the fact that this novel shows children that they can accomplish great things, even if they feel small. You can do great things if you believe in yourself.

Author: Luc Besson
Publisher: HarperCollins
Publication Date: 2002

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment