Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to be Your Class President

I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class PresidentI am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President by Josh Lieb
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I will fully admit, it was the title that first caught my eye. I challenge anyone that says that were not at least a little curious about the book after reading the title. It's not one that easily rolls off the tongue, but it conveys a lot.

While the main character was great, I was constantly left confused. I really don't understand why he acted like he barely understood what was going on around him, or why he was so focused on gaining his father's approval. I think part of the reason he and his father clashed was because of the way he decided to act. Maybe he was just creating his own issues.

For me, the notes to the teacher were the best part. The amount of time invested in playing with the teacher's mind was well spent.

Author: Josh Lieb
Publisher: Razorbill
Publication Date: October 13th 2009

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment