Saturday, May 20, 2023

Maximum Security

Maximum Security (Cherub, #3)Maximum Security by Robert Muchamore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This series has me hooked. Also, this was a crazy first mission for Lauren to do. I have to admit it, she showed those boys how to actually handle a serious mission with a lot at stake.

As the title says, for this mission, James ends up in a Maximum Security Juvenile Detention facility in Arizona. His goal, break out with one specific inmate. You know, just your normal every day easy task. Of course, there are problems around every corner, and plans go sideways. It's not like you can expect a prison break to go to plan. If they did, everyone would be breaking out.

I have to admit, I do question the lady that just helped three kids escape. I know in a way they didn't give her a choice, but also, she had a choice. It's just a little odd. She could have been the adult, but I guess, then the mission would have failed, and so far, every mission has been a success, so we can't have that.

Author: Robert Muchamore

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment