Friday, October 6, 2017

PostSecret The World is Depressed

ReganBooksPostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary LivesPostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives by Frank Warren
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was not what I thought it would be. It was really dark and made me kind of worried for the human race. I thought it was going to be light hearted, but it was the opposite.

Frank Warren is not the author, but the compiler of postcards people have anonymously sent him with their secrets. I like the fact that the book is not just a list of secrets, but has the images of the postcards. The way the postcards were designed give more meaning to the secret written on it.

The book was okay, but I wonder if Frank gets many cards with happy secrets. It would have helped to have had some variety to the secrets. They were all just too dark and depressing.

Author: Frank Warren
Publisher: ReganBooks
Publication Date: 2005

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment