Monday, January 22, 2018

Johnny and the Dead

Johnny and the Dead (Johnny Maxwell, #2)Johnny and the Dead by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am conflicted by this series. I love Terry Pratchett and the Discworld series. I also like the first two books in this series. My conflict is that the Johnny Maxwell series doesn't seem to really be a series. Each book seems to be a stand-alone.

The dead in this book were kind of weird. Actually, the whole thing was kind of weird, but that's Terry Pratchett for you.

My only real complaint, is that I would have liked Death, from the Discworld series, to make an appearance. I know they are two different series, and it wouldn't have made any sense, but it would have been awesome.

Author: Terry Pratchett
Publisher: HarperCollins
Publication Date: 1993

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment