Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Sh*t My Kids Ruined: An A-Z Celebration of Kid-Destruction

Sh*t My Kids Ruined: An A-Z Celebration of Kid-DestructionSh*t My Kids Ruined: An A-Z Celebration of Kid-Destruction by Julie Haas Brophy
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

While reading this book, I was kind of glad I don't have kids.

The book is formatted using the A-B-Cs. For each letter of the alphabet, there are things that kids have ruined. The pictures bring a whole new life to the words. You can say that your child ruined the t.v, but that doesn't have the same impact as a picture showing the t.v. utterly destroyed.

If you are thinking about having kids, this might not be the best book to read. You may end up with nightmare and start questioning your decisions.

If you have children that are older, you will probably get a good laugh at the struggles of parents. Once your children are safely out of that stage, you have a greater appreciation for the parents still struggling.

Author: Julie Haas Brophy
Publisher: Villard
Publication Date: 2010

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment