Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Big Mushy Happy Lump

Big Mushy Happy Lump (Sarah's Scribbles, #2)Big Mushy Happy Lump by Sarah Andersen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think I love Sarah's Scribbles so much because they are relatable, especially to someone like me, a millennial with anxiety who is constantly overthinking EVERYTHING. It's nice to see that I'm not alone in my weird thoughts, and have a chance to laugh about them. I think that's why I enjoyed this collection in particular, there was a focus towards the end on dealing with overthinking, which I do in abundance. Sarah showed perfectly how someone who really deals with overthinking and anxiety sometimes struggle in what may be normal situations. You're brain plays funny tricks on you.

I really appreciate how Sarah manages to keep such an upbeat tone no matter what it is she is writing about. It really makes the books fun to read. Also, this collection has one of my favorite comics, so that is always a plus.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment