Thursday, November 22, 2018

Apprenticeship with a Vampire

Apprenticeship With A VampireApprenticeship With A Vampire by J. Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this one. The fact that Nathaniel lets the ghosts do whatever they want with these poor people leads to hilarious situations. I like the ghosts. I like the fact that they are not stereotypical. They have their own special flare that goes along with this series perfectly.

This story really has a lot going on. It makes me wonder what kind of people would answer the ad that Diedre posted. Some of the best parts of this story happen in a small moment outside of the house.

This is really just a fast-paced story that keeps you entertained the whole time.

Author: J. Bennett
Publisher: Smashwords Edition
Publication Date: September 10th 2014

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment