Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Nooks & Crannies

Nooks & CranniesNooks & Crannies by Jessica Lawson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book had all sorts of twists and turns that I was not expecting. In one way, the mystery was predictable, and I figured out quickly what was going to happen, but there were parts that surprised me and kept me reading. Because of the surprises, I was okay with the small mysteries that I was able to figure out on my own. This book is for middle grade readers, so it is possible that a younger readers thought process would not lead them down the same path mine did.

This book had a lot going on, and was one of those reads that draws you into the story.

Author: Jessica Lawson
Publisher: Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: June 2nd 2015

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment