Friday, July 14, 2017

Goodly and Grave Magic and Mystery

Goodly and Grave In a Bad Case of KidnapGoodly and Grave In a Bad Case of Kidnap by Justine Windsor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Adventure, magic, humor, and talking animals, what more could you want in a kids book. Forget kids, what more could you want in any book? This book has all of that plus the mystery of who is good and who is bad. The best part about having some mystery to this book is the knowledge that answers are going to come as you read. Not everything is revealed at once, just little pieces at a time. I know that there is a second book out now, and I can't wait to see what happens next. This is a fun book for all ages. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to enjoy a good mystery with magic thrown in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment