Thursday, November 30, 2017

Feet of Clay a Discworld Novel

Feet of Clay (Discworld, #19)Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Discworld, and Feet of Clay did not disappoint. There are so many twists and turns that I could not have predicted how everything was going to turn out. The cast of characters makes the book entertaining on a whole new level, and makes you question everything anyone does.

Terry Pratchett books are always great for the humor, especially since almost nothing is said or done as a joke. The seriousness of the characters heightens the humor.

I have not read the other books in the City Watch portion of the Discworld series, but they are on my list. I want to read more about the city watch and visit these characters again.

Author: Terry Pratchett
Publisher: HarTorch (Note: Publisher is based on the edition I read)
Publication Date: 1996

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment