Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Raymie Nightingale for Beehive Book Awards

Raymie NightingaleRaymie Nightingale by Kate DiCamillo
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Raymie Nightingale is about three girls with secrets that slowly come out as they become friends. It's a coming-of-age story that shows what each of the girls is going through as their views on the world change. I liked the development of the characters, but there was too much going on. I know some of the situations were made up, but it became hard for me to remember who was who, and who didn't really exist at all. This would be an enjoyable book for children in elementary school.

I read this book for the Beehive Book Awards.

Author: Kate DiCamillo
Publisher: Candlewick Press
Publication Date: 12 Apr 2016

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment