Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Real Friends

Real FriendsReal Friends by Shannon Hale
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Real Friends is the autobiography of Shannon Hale as she struggles with finding friends in elementary school. The story is portrayed as a graphic novel, with the illustrations telling as much of the story as the words. This book is a great example of how events that seem insignificant to an adult can be life changing to a child.

I believe there are many children out there that could relate to the feelings of Shannon as she struggles to find real friends. Even as adults, I think people can relate to being insecure around others and wondering what they think about you, and what they might be telling people behind your back.

I was asked to read this book for the Beehive Book Awards.

Author: Shannon Hale
Publisher: First Second
Publication Date: 2 May 2017

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment