Monday, July 10, 2023

Archibald Lox and the Rubicon Dictate

Archibald Lox and the Rubicon Dictate (Archibald Lox, #6)Archibald Lox and the Rubicon Dictate by Darren Shan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Seriously, the Merged and Sub-Merged just go at each other like there is no tomorrow. I will admit, I'm writing this after reading the whole series, and one of my favorite royals is Sub-Merged.

In a way, I can't blame the Sub-Merged for what they do, it's the exact thing the Merged had been planning on doing. While the Merged want royals to form their own views and choose for themselves if they will be Merged or Sub-Merged, the Sub-Merged want to sway royals in their favor, and view the Merged as doing the same thing.

I like the way Archie and his group handled the whole situation and talked to the Sub-Merged prince. His reaction kind of broke my heart, because of how shocked he was. I would write more on the whole situation, but that would just be a whole bunch of spoilers, and I don't want to do that.

I received a copy of this book from the author for a honest review.

Age appropriate: Yes
Content warning: Language

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment