Monday, October 23, 2017

Killer Fashion...or How to Catch on Fire

Killer Fashion: Poisonous Petticoats, Strangulating Scarves, and Other Deadly Garments Throughout HistoryKiller Fashion: Poisonous Petticoats, Strangulating Scarves, and Other Deadly Garments Throughout History by Jennifer Wright
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I never knew that fashion could be so deadly. The history of the fashion is educational, but, the illustrations and poems make the book great. It's a quick read, so I don't have a lot to say about it. Honestly, I'm just glad I wasn't alive during some of these fashion trends.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley for an honest review.
Author: Jennifer Wright
Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Publication Date: 21 Nov 2017

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment