Thursday, November 15, 2018

Homeroom Diaries

Homeroom DiariesHomeroom Diaries by James Patterson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was a pretty deep read for something that had illustrations. Those types of books come around every now and then. For me, this is a book that is great for teens, and may even be something that will help them get through hard times, but was something that I think I will only read once. I would still highly recommend it.

I think my biggest issue with this book was the fact that most of the adults were just jerks. I kept wanting to scream at them for the way they were treating Margaret.

I don't know what to say about this book. There is a lot going on, and it is good at evoking emotions. I think it is just one of those books that would be good for everyone to read at least once. There is really something for everyone to get out of it.

Author: James Patterson
Publisher: Arrow (Young)
Publication Date: July 17th 2014

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment