Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Odds of Getting Even

The Odds of Getting Even (Mo & Dale Mysteries, #3)The Odds of Getting Even by Sheila Turnage
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was good, and I love the series, but it wasn't my favorite. Out of the whole book, I like that Mr. Macon's character was developed more. Honestly, I think he was my favorite part of the book.

The reason the book's villains were doing what they were doing was not clear as I was reading, that part was a surprise, but it was clear to me who they were.

As a book for middle-grade readers, it's great. The characters are still wonderful, the plot just didn't work for me. I'm still completely excited to read the next book.

Author: Sheila Turnage
Publisher: Kathy Dawson Books
Publication Date: October 6th 2015

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment