Thursday, November 1, 2018

The Worst Night Ever

The Worst Night Ever (The Worst, #2)The Worst Night Ever by Dave Barry
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

After reading the first book in this series, you think I would have been prepared for this one, but no. There is so much crazy in this book.

It was an interesting read and I liked seeing how the characters handled the situations they were in, it was just too much for me. The villains had a really kind of horrible plan, and it was hard for me to see how anyone, even a villain would think that it was a good idea.

I do really think that this would make a great screenplay. It seems to have a cinematic element to it that makes it enjoyable, it's just not one I will be picking up again.

Author: Dave Barry
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Publication Date: April 26th 2016

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment