Saturday, May 20, 2023

Lost in Babylon

Lost in Babylon (Seven Wonders, #2)Lost in Babylon by Peter Lerangis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say, for the second book in the series, this was kind of a mind trip. As soon as parallel worlds are introduced, things go crazy, no matter what the book is. I did appreciate the premise of this one and the fact that it provided a way for the characters to actually go back to Babylon. I would say that is a spoiler, but it's in the title, so I think I'm okay.

There is so much that happens in Babylon that I want to touch on, but I can't figure out how to do so without actually giving the story away. Let's say, Marco makes a decision that affects everyone and everything, Cass's abilities are lifesaving, and the kids hold the future of a whole civilization in their hands, so you know, no pressure.

Author: Peter Lerangis
Publisher: HarperCollins
Parent content warning: None
Age appropriate: Yes

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment