Monday, August 14, 2017

Are Toddlers Related to Zombies?

The Toddler Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Whiny UnfedThe Toddler Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Whiny Unfed by Mike Spohr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading this, I really think Mike Spohr and James Breakwell need to collaborate. This book shows you how to survive toddlers, and James has a book on how to fight zombies with toddlers. And by that I mean when you have toddlers, you shouldn't actually use toddlers as a weapon against zombies.

This book is filled with humor, while at the same time, actually gives out good parenting advice. Some of the situations are presented in the extreme, but that just ups the humor. Even in the extreme, I'm sure there are plenty of parents that can relate.

The images helped to add some extra enjoyment. I don't have children, but if I ever do, I will read this book again to have some sense of what to do. This isn't a book written by a child care expert, just a parent that talks about the real world, not some imaginary place where things go as planned.

I was given a copy of this book by NetGally for an honest review.
Author: Mike Spohr
Publisher: Quarto Publishing Group – Voyageur Press
Publication Date: 1 Aug 2017

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment