Thursday, August 17, 2017

Zen Pencils Illustrated Quotes

Zen Pencils--Inspirational Quotes for KidsZen Pencils--Inspirational Quotes for Kids by Gavin Aung Than
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is filled with inspirational quotes meant for children. After reading it, I feel that you shouldn't let the word "Kids" in the title dissuade you from reading it. I found myself taking the messages to heart as I read. There is an adult version of this, so if you really want to read something not geared towards kids, I would suggest that.

The illustrations were great and helped to bring a new layer to the quotes. They provide a story all on their own.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley for an honest review.
Author: Gavin Aung Than
Publisher: Andrews McMeel
Publication Date: 17 Oct 2017

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment