Wednesday, August 9, 2017

What Teachers Really Think

Teaching: The Luxurious Life of the Underpaid and OverworkedTeaching: The Luxurious Life of the Underpaid and Overworked by Bored Teacher LLC
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The book was a humorous quick read, and as the daughter of a teacher, I remember my mom saying some of the phrases mentioned. Teachers, at least those in elementary schools will easily be able to relate to this book. For me, even though it was funny, it was a one-and-done book. I don't see myself deciding to read it for a second time. It may be because there wasn't a lot of content, or because I'm not actually a teacher, so I had a hard time truly relating.

There are a few teachers I know that would love this book, so as far as being giftable, it does really well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment