Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Nightmare at the Book Fair

Nightmare at the Book FairNightmare at the Book Fair by Dan Gutman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Usually, I read these types of books and think about how great they would be if I was ten, but at thirty, they just are not what I am looking for, this book is not like that. For me, I liked the thought that you could travel into many different types of books and really get a chance to live in them for a time. Let's be honest, how many of us have dreamed about being able to join our favorite literary heroes on their journeys?

Yes, this book is for elementary age children, and yes, it is probably best that way, but having a main character do something you've always wanted to do, makes it worth a read.

Author: Dan Gutman
Publisher: Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: July 29th 2008

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment