Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Unusual Suspects

The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm, #2)The Unusual Suspects by Michael Buckley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Um...so I want the mirror. That guy knows everything and can get you pretty much anything. Okay, he can't get you a sports car, but all the cool stuff that we all really want, he can get.

This series is great for elementary age kids that are into chapter books, especially ones that have a little mystery in them. Most of the characters are ones that they already know about, with a little twist. I will say though, Puck got on my nerves like nothing else. I do want his room though, that room is cool.

As an adult reading this book, it was okay, but one that is suited more for its target audience.

Author: Michael Buckley
Publisher: ABRAMS
Publication Date: 2005

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment