Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Skink - No Surrender

Skink--No Surrender (Skink #7)Skink--No Surrender by Carl Hiaasen
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to start this by saying that I did not realize that this was the seventh book in the series when I read it. I am sure that I am missing a bunch of information that would have made this book more enjoyable.

As it stands, I had a hard time getting into this book and relating to the characters. I don't really have a lot to say about it. Maybe in time, I will read the rest of the series, and then will have a real opinion on this book, but for right now, I feel that I cannot give a thoughtful review of the seventh book a series when I have not read the first six.

Author: Carl Hiaasen
Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2014

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment