Saturday, September 22, 2018

The Worst Class Trip Ever

The Worst Class Trip Ever (The Worst, #1)The Worst Class Trip Ever by Dave Barry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a really enjoyable read. I really thought I knew how everything was going to play out, or at least the general way things were going to play out, but I was wrong, I was very wrong. Being wrong is what made it fun. I like the fact that the ending surprised me and things happened that I was not expecting. It's books like this that make reading a fun activity.

Possibly the thing that makes this book great is the fact that the narrator is a middle school boy. He is at the age where he is not sure of what he is doing, but still wants to look confident and cool because he is trying to impress girls.

There were a lot of characters, but for the most part, I was able to keep them separate in my mind, which is something I struggle with. I will say, I believe the true hero of this book is the cab driver. The guy needs his own story. If there was ever a side character to look up to, it would be him.

Author: Dave Barry
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Publication Date: May 5th 2015

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment