Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Talking as Fast as I Can

Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between)Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls by Lauren Graham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this book because I love Lauren Graham and Gilmore Girls. Honestly, I think everyone likes Gilmore Girls, even if you won't admit it out loud. The tone of this book was exactly what you would expect from her, which made it an enjoyable read. The little behind-the-scenes secrets make me want to go back and watch scenes all over again to see if I can spot certain people.

I have to admit, after reading this book, I do believe that Lauren Graham and Lorelai Gilmore are secretly the same person.

Author: Lauren Graham
Publisher: Ballantine Books
Publication Date: November 29th 2016

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment