Thursday, September 6, 2018

The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place

The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow PlaceThe Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place by Julie Berry
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

There was so much going on in this book that I don't even know what to write. There was nothing inherently wrong with the book, there was just too much going on for my liking. So many characters and little stories. It was hard for me to keep everyone and everything straight.

Even though it was funny to see how the girls managed to keep their secret, it was just too out there. Didn't anyone question what was going on to really look into it? It was a huge secret and they kept it for a while, even with everyone coming over and asking them questions.

Just too much for me.

Author: Julie Berry
Publisher: Square Fish
Publication Date: 2014

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment