Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Midnight Heir

The Midnight Heir (The Bane Chronicles, #4)The Midnight Heir by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you have read any of my other reviews of short stories or The Bane Chronicles, you know that they are not my favorite, but, surprisingly, I'm okay with this one.

I think I like this one because of the characters involved. I like The Infernal Devices series, so the fact that those characters were part of this story helped make it something I wanted to read, especially since it continued the story. If this story was just adding backstory to the series, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it, but it was more of a continuation, showing what happened after.

I feel that you would have to have read The Infernal Devices series in order to fully appreciate this story. This one is the best of The Bane Chronicles.

Author: Cassandra Clare
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books
Publication Date: 2013

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment