Monday, September 25, 2017

Baby Smurf is Not Having a Good Day

Why Do You Cry, Baby Smurf?Why Do You Cry, Baby Smurf? by Peyo
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I will be the first to admit that this was a random book for me to read. My mother is a first grade teacher, who decided to go through her books. The title of this one caught my eye. Plus, I grew up during the time when Smurfs where awesome.

Some words in the book were smurfified. That is not a word, but it is the only way I can think to explain what was done. The illustrations were classic smurf, which brought me back to my childhood.

Overall, it was a cute little book about trying to figure out why the baby smurf was crying.

Author: Peyo
Publisher: Simon Spotlight
Publication Date: 1 Jan 2013

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment