Monday, September 25, 2017

Royal Crush

Royal Crush (From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess, #3)Royal Crush by Meg Cabot
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My feelings towards Meg Cabot and the Princess Diaries/Middle School Princess series vary. I've never truly been able to decided if I like them or not. I keep reading, so that's something I guess. It's hard for me to review this book without the comparison between the characters in this series, and the characters in the past series. Especially the grandmother. She is a completely different person in this series. I like the grandmother in this series, but I keep thinking back to the way she was before. Maybe she is just different because of the location, or the person she is talking to.

I think I need to read more of this series before I can decided how I feel about it. It is without a doubt a book for tweens. While it's entertaining, this isn't a book that carries over well into adult reading. This isn't really a big deal, it works for the audience it was written for, I just like books that are not only good when you are a child, but are ones worth reading as an adult also.

Author: Meg Cabot
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Publication Date: 1 Aug 2017

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment