Thursday, September 6, 2018

Class Dismissed

Class DismissedClass Dismissed by Allan Woodrow
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is one of those books that seems out there. How does an adult not notice things are going on? Kids can be sneaky, but not to the point of making a whole school believe that they still have a teacher. I know, I know, it's just a book and for fun, but it's a sore spot for me. I did like the fact that without the teacher there the students realized just how much she had done.

I also liked their solution for a substitute teacher. He was my favorite character in the book.

All in all, it was an enjoyable story, I just question the adults.

Author: Allan Woodrow
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Publication Date: October 27th 2015

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment