Saturday, September 22, 2018

Greetings From Witness Protection

Greetings from Witness Protection!Greetings from Witness Protection! by Jake Burt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really think I bought this book based on the title and the cover, so good job on those. I judge books by their covers all the time, I can't help it.

The book started off okay, but the more I read, the more I was pulled into the story. By the time I was a few chapters from the end, I was sitting there thinking that someone was going to die, and having to force myself to put the book down to get other things done. By the end, I was really satisfied with how things had turned out, and happy with my purchase.

This is a great book for middle-grade readers on up. I enjoyed it immensely, and I can guarantee I am not part of the target demographic. It's a fun read that picks up the pace as it goes so you are sucked into the story.

Author: Jake Burt
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Publication Date: October 3rd 2017

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment